Dreaming is good, But I hate people who do not want to face reality. Having the perseverance is good, But i hate people who hang on when there is no point. I hate people who thinks that being close to someone means there's a MOTIVE.
All the above makes up a person who doesnt want to wake up from DREAMS and wants to continue having no life doing all the things under the sun to get back the past. stop being stupid. If u think i always nag at u non stop & i am not tired.. then i am telling u now that u're very wrong. I AM SUPER TIRED.
oh btw.. i am only human. i am not god. don't assume i know if u didnt say. thanks~
- A well deserved break!
- Holiday!
- motivation to RUN =X
- Chalet Stayovers!
- Meet People!
- play in the BAND again someday? ♥
-No stress
- CONFIDENCE!