Tuesday, July 7, 2009 ♥
♥ 10:28 PM
felt so sucky recently.. Met too many stupid people around.. Really dunno what they want! Kept thinking & thinking about what people want to achieve by lying. If you promise to do something, make sure you keep your promise lar ! what's the point of saying yes then after that go back on your words?? What do your really want out of this??! Pondering about life, family, friends & work gives me a huge headache. Into the 2nd half of 2009, yet i still dunno what i really want..
What are friends for? In any
'ship' (relation
ship / friend
ship ) , we make use of each other.. Be it for companion or for other purpose, you're still making use of one another. As we grow older, we really will not be able to meet each other often. But you know what? When I have spare time to think about all these, I really appreciate all of you for being there when I needed you =)
I get VERY EASILY ANNOYED recently.. I mean... really easily... I'm serious!! i dunno why.. Hope all these emo-ness HURRY GO AWAY......


