Saturday, August 8, 2009 ♥
♥ 8:29 AM
My colleagues caught mi by surprise.. To me it was just another working day yesterday.. But NO.. it's not! =)
In the morning when i open the door, I saw a bouquet of flowers on my table. Shocked! Thn when i go out to thank her... the rest heard and they sing birthday song.. early in the morning lehh.. quite paisehh. Then I didnt expect a cake at all in the afternoon. Goshhh.. They went to buy a cake during lunch.. and its a carrot cake becoz they know i was having sore throat and falling sick already. So sweeet of them! They waited to surprise me for very long until 4plus then the boss-es went for meeting.. So one of them came to divert my attention by asking me to check my boss calendar at my desk. suddenly outside was total darkness.. Then they all shouted :
"wa.. why the electricity kena cut off.. " Then i heard laughter.. I didnt dare go out lar!! hahaha They were there holding the cake =) it's very sweeet considering i am still very new.. I dont think they do this for everyone.. Totally didnt expect it to be like that..
Wasnt having a good day at work yesterday before the surprise lar! Was wondering how come im so stupid.. should have taken MC to sleep at homee.. Then came this pleasant surprise.. Thank youuuuu!

They very funny lar! I say i very big dont wan to stand in front .. then she bend her body to block me.. LOL above is the pic =)