GM birthday chalet was quite fun.. doing banner a week before the chalet and the busy prep few days before and that afteroon! GREAT! The only thing i can remember clearly was the cake cutting session. Got a tiny surprise for her - everyone to have a letter pasted on the clothes, to make "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MING" ...
the girls were on their way to the car and suddenly occurred to me that they didnt sabo GM. So xiuling said she want to go to the toilet and everyone walk back to the chalet. the plan was to throw water bomb at GM before leaving. I threw a bomb at GM when everyone wasnt prepared. the girls didnt know what to do so they ran to the car and drove off in split seconds! HAAHAHAHAHAHA!! it was super funny man...
next up is the ladies chalet! First night was spent going to Tampines for dinner (nice yogurt at J.CO !!) and Twister when we went back to the chalet. Love playing Twister man ^^ Second Day we spent the afternoon in escape. OMGOSH! first viking experience... I grab Min's hand so tightly.. she was like something i can hold onto so i can stop thinking that I fly out any moment zzzzz. Im so useless ehh.. heee =X
after that was BBQ! I think this is the first time I bbq and eat before anyone arrives.. hohohoho! min intro the mushroom wrap with bacon. super nice!! =) and amy's bbq mantou hahaha! more people came -BBQ, eat, settle the fire, eat, bbq, bath and DRINK! fun fun fun!! we were playing the drinking game and I said something very illogical, brainless and stupid!! I hope everyone forgets, but i don't think they will forget lo ! til today, i still feel like laughing.. its soooooo stupid -.- heee
- A well deserved break!
- Holiday!
- motivation to RUN =X
- Chalet Stayovers!
- Meet People!
- play in the BAND again someday? ♥
-No stress
- CONFIDENCE!